Volume 1 includes patches from the following songs:
Depeche Mode "Just Can't Get Enough"
Simple Minds "Don't You Forget About Me"
Human League "Don't You Want Me"
Cindy Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Blondie "Heart of Glass"
David Bowie "Let's Dance"
Madonna "Like a Virgin"
Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams"
These are all Combinators with all 4 Combinator knobs and buttons mapped to various parameters. Usually Combinator knob 4 is mapped to volume for convenient live use. The remaining knobs and buttons control anything from filter frequency to reverb amount, reverb time, chorus speed, octave settings, and more. Pitch wheel and mod wheel are mapped as well. About 90% of the ReFill is custom Thor and Subtractor patches, with the remaining 10% made up of NN-XT patches which rely on the Orkester and Factory Soundbank for samples.
Each and every patch has enormous potential, from the default load-in setting to drastic changes when you alter the programmed parameters... try low octave power drones, and for patches with delay try playing staccato notes in tempo, move the pitch wheel and mod wheel, etc. When you load in a new patch, about 80% of the time all the knobs are at either 0%, 50%, or 100%. At first load-in you'll find the patch to be exactly as I used it in my ReCover, so you can simply deviate from there.